The unusual (different) highlights of my life
that make up many stories;
First, my big "adventure" in life was
being a crewmember in an OV1-D Mohawk. A picture tells a thousand
words but, to tell you the truth, you had to be there for this
one. These pictures (from my camera) are over twenty years old..
- Flying almost always at night in every imaginable weather
- Seeing static electric charges build up and discharge all
over the windshield ..
- The props glowing with static electricity like giant
- Being low on fuel and requesting assistance to land at
airports that had near zero visibility..
- Having the air conditioner blow rain on humid days.
- Hitting wind shears
- Experiencing the proverbial "short field
- The trivia quizzes we played to keep one another awake
- Wearing an oxygen mask and having six seat buckles for